By K. L. Mittal, Tanweer Ahsan
This entire e-book will supply either primary and utilized points of adhesion touching on microelectronics in one and simply obtainable resource. one of the subject matters to be coated include;
- Various theories or mechanisms of adhesion
- Surface (physical or chemical) characterization of fabrics because it relates to adhesion
- Surface cleansing because it relates to adhesion
- Ways to enhance adhesion
- Unraveling of interfacial interactions utilizing an array of pertinent techniques
- Characterization of interfaces / interphases
- Polymer-polymer adhesion
- Metal-polymer adhesion (metallized polymers)
- Polymer adhesion to varied substrates
- Adhesion of skinny films
- Adhesion of underfills
- Adhesion of molding compounds
- Adhesion of alternative dielectric materials
- Delamination and reliability matters in packaged devices
- Interface mechanics and crack propagation
- Adhesion dimension of skinny movies and coatings
Read or Download Adhesion in Microelectronics PDF
Best microelectronics books
Box Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) are units that offer a quick, inexpensive approach for embedded approach designers to customise items and carry new types with upgraded positive factors, simply because they could deal with very complex features, and be reconfigured an enormous variety of occasions. as well as introducing many of the architectural good points to be had within the newest iteration of FPGAs, The layout Warrior's advisor to FPGAs additionally covers various layout instruments and flows.
The clinical foundation of the means of semiconductor chemical sensors is the focus of this paintings. The publication concentrates at the utilization of semiconductor sensors in precision physico-chemical reports. The actual and chemical ideas underlying the semiconductor sensor strategy are defined intimately.
The implementation of networks-on-chip (NoC) expertise in VLSI integration provides various special demanding situations. to accommodate particular layout suggestions and learn hurdles concerning intra-chip information alternate, engineers are challenged to invoke a variety of disciplines and specializations whereas preserving a centred process.
Doped by means of isovalent or heterovalent overseas impurities (F), II–VI semiconductor compounds let keep watch over of optical and digital houses, making them perfect in detectors, sunlight cells, and different detailed machine functions. For the reproducible production of the doped fabrics with expected and wanted homes, production technologists desire wisdom of applicable ternary approach section diagrams.
- Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications 2007
- PIC microcontrollers: Programming in C.
- Optimal and robust control : advanced topics with MATLAB́
- Understanding Fabless IC Technology (Communications Engineering Series)
Extra info for Adhesion in Microelectronics
P. Ma, Inelastic electron tunneling spectroscopy study of ultrathin HfO2 and HfAlO, Appl. Phys. , 83, 2605–2607 (2003). 29. M. Higo and S. Kamata, Characterization of metal oxide surfaces and thin semiconductor films by inelastic electron tunneling spectroscopy, Analytical Sciences, 18, 227–242 (2002). 30. I. Dolog, R. R. Mallik, D. Malz, and A. Mozynski, Spectroscopic, topological, and electronic characterization of ultrathin a-CdTe:O tunnel barriers, J. Appl. , 95, 3075–3080 (2004). 30 Adhesion in Microelectronics 31.
R. R. Mallik, R. G. Pritchard, D. P. Oxley, and C. C. Horley, Conductance changes in inelastic electron tunnelling junctions during infusion doping, Thin Solid Films, 112, 193–202 (1984). P. Pape, Adhesion promoters: Silane coupling agents, in: Applied Engineering Plastics Handbook: Processing and Materials, M. ), pp 503–518, Elsevier, New York (2011). R. R. Mallik, S. Anabtawi, B. Moore, and T. A. , 380, 124–130 (1997). M. A. Green, Thin-film solar cells: Review of materials, technologies and commercial status, J.
68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. Adhesion in Microelectronics Vol. III, A. V. Y. ), pp. 312–342, Oxford University Press, New York (2010). D. K. Aswal, S. Lenfant, D. Guerin, J. V. Yakhmi, and D. Vuillaume, Self assembled monolayers on silicon for molecular electronics, Analytica Chimica Acta, 568, 84–108 (2006). W. Wang, T. Lee, I. Kretzschmar, and M. Reed, Inelastic electron tunneling spectroscopy of an alkanedithiol self-assembled monolayer, Nano Letters, 4, 643–646 (2004). D. James and J. M. Tour, Analytical techniques for characterization of organic molecular assemblies in molecular electronic devices, Analytica Chimica Acta, 568, 2–19 (2006).