By Shengyong Chen, Y. F. Li, Jianwei Zhang, Wanliang Wang
This exact ebook explores the real concerns in learning for lively visible conception. The book’s 11 chapters draw on fresh very important paintings in robotic imaginative and prescient over ten years, really within the use of latest strategies. Implementation examples are supplied with theoretical tools for checking out in a true robotic process. With those optimum sensor making plans options, this e-book will supply the robotic imaginative and prescient method the adaptability wanted in lots of useful functions.
Read Online or Download Active Sensor Planning for Multiview Vision Tasks PDF
Best system theory books
This detailed publication explores the real matters in learning for lively visible notion. The book’s 11 chapters draw on fresh very important paintings in robotic imaginative and prescient over ten years, quite within the use of latest recommendations. Implementation examples are supplied with theoretical equipment for checking out in a true robotic process.
During this e-book the idea of social creation is systematically formulated in phrases and ideas of classical political economic climate and neo-classical economics. during this method the topic turns into available not just to specialist researchers in components of the speculation of construction and fiscal development, but additionally to the informed reader who's interested by the foundations in the back of the functioning of a countrywide economic climate.
This monograph offers new model-based layout equipment for trajectory making plans, suggestions stabilization, nation estimation, and monitoring keep an eye on of distributed-parameter structures ruled by means of partial differential equations (PDEs). Flatness and backstepping concepts and their generalization to PDEs with higher-dimensional spatial area lie on the middle of this treatise.
Nature is inherently noisy and nonlinear. it's noisy within the experience that every one macroscopic structures are topic to the fluctuations in their environments and likewise to inner fluctuations. it really is nonlinear within the experience that the restoring strength on a process displaced from equilibrium doesn't often range linearly with the dimensions of the displacement.
- Foundations of Complex Systems: Nonlinear Dynamics, Statistical Physics, Information and Prediction: Nonlinear Dynamics, Statistical Physics, and Prediction
- The Economics of Interfirm Networks
- Principles of Systems Science
- Robust Adaptive Dynamic Programming
- Modeling, estimation and control : Festschrift in honor of Giorgio Picci on the occasion of his sixty-fifth birthday
Additional info for Active Sensor Planning for Multiview Vision Tasks
E. model-based and non-model-based vision tasks. About 20 years ago, Bajcsy discussed the important concept of active perception (Bajcsy 1988). Together with other researchers” initial contributions at that time, the new concept (compared with the Marr paradigm in 1982) on active perception, and consequently the sensor planning problem, was thus issued in vision research. The difference between the concepts of active perception and the Marr paradigm is that the former considers vision perception as the intentional action of the mind but the latter considers it as the procedural process of matter.
14. The 3D measurement is based on the principle of triangulation. If a beam of light is cast, and viewed obliquely, the distortions in the beam line can be translated into height variations. The correspondence problem is avoided since the triangulation is carried out by intersecting the two light rays generated from the projector and seen by the camera. 24 Chapter 2 Active Vision Sensors Fig. 14. Setup of stripe light vision system The projector is controllable by a computer to select a specific light pattern.
The two methods of stereo vision and stripe light vision have both been summarized in this chapter. To make the vision system flexible for perceiving objects at varying distances and sizes, the relative position between the projector and the camera needs to be changeable, leading to reconfiguration of the system. A self-recalibration method for such a reconfigurable system needs to be developed to determine the relative matrix between the projector and the camera, which is mainly concerned in this chapter.